I heard Kerry OKeefe on ABC Radio complimenting George Bailey’s juggled catch of Kevin Pietersen in the first innings at Adelaide, by saying he was always going to hold it because he has “Sticky Fingers”.
Will Sir Mick bring out his egg and bacon MCC tie on the Rolling Stone’s upcoming tour of Australia? Does England need Keef and Charlie to strengthen their middle order? If England lose 5-0 will the Stones be forced to follow on?
Possible Test Line Ups based on Stones’ Albums:
England: Let it Bleed
- Exile on Main Street – Kevin Pietersen
- Goats Head Soup – Matt Prior
- Miss You –Jonathan Trott
- Black and Blue – Michael Carberry
Australia: Out of Our Heads (or Love you Live)
- Emotional Rescue – Michael Clarke
- Tattoo You – Mitch Johnson
- Dirty Work – Peter Siddle
- A Bigger Bang – David Warner
- Sticky Fingers – George Bailey
Any other musical suggestions for the current Test lineups?